martedì 6 marzo 2012

Yes, the original Saints Row the Third!!!!

I tried the hacked version, and i loved that game!!! I gave Olav's resemblance to the Boss (the protagonist of SRIII), as you can decide his look. My brother said Brian should be more appropriate because the Boss is often a jerk (but Brian is far more stupid than the Boss XD).
Later i did even Bjørn and Alice and Elena de Giacomo (yes, you can have a female Boss too)

Bjørn and the twins need a restyling (especially the twins). Olav is perfect.
I will improve how Alice, eelna and Bjørn look when i will have finally installed Saints Row III. Installing a steam videogame was hard it took two entire days to me XD I had to uninstall it two times before being able to install it, and now i have to download two giga to make it work!!! Damned antipirate system! I hope at least it will work well. I did also an account into Saints Row community so i can upload and play with all my OCs!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento