venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Saints Row III update NOOOOOOO!

Since i have bad internet connection (from this summer, i don't know why), after having downloaded SRTT from Steam i created my OC, I uploaded him on SR community and after 7 hours i started to play offline. Yesterday i decided to return online to save my total of 36 hour ingame, and Steam started an update of 3700 MB. WHYYYYY, i'm only at 20%. I must hope in increasing of fastness of my connection, at the moment is 6 Kb/s, somethimes it reach 500 Kb/s (only on Steam). I wanted to play to SRTT :(

2 commenti:

  1. 6 kb/s???????????? Stra-giudaballerino!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ora sai com'era per me quando avevo il 56k.

    RispondiElimina
  2. non c'entra la connessione. c'entra quanto è intasato il server di steam (e per fortuna che ogni paese ha il suo, pensa se ce ne fosse uno solo in tutto il mondo. Considerando che tendenzialmente steam tende a scaricare dal server tedesco anzichè da quello italiano. Ne ho provati diversi ed in èffetti è quello che funziona meglio.

    RispondiElimina