giovedì 6 settembre 2012

So art school was totally useless

The only reason that I can't say I'm self Taught Is because I did 5 years of art school. At that time I (we) understand nothing about drawing.
This is how I drew 10 years after art school:

I didn't knew anything about drawing. Teacher didn't told us how to see, they just told us how to draw proportions.

This is now
I still need to improve, I can't draw right from my mind (Lately the only thing I draw from mind are hands, just because I'm too lazy to find photo references. And anyway I look to my hands), but, 99% of things I know about drawing was learn in those last 5 years.


4 commenti:

  1. Mi piacciono un sacco i vecchi disegni, ma devo dire che sei migliorata alla grande... bravissima^_^!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bei disegni, è un hobby o è una professione?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Per ora è un hobby, ma spero di farla diventare una professione. Infatti disegno praticamente tutti i giorni.

      Elimina
  3. Tantissimi auguri di Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo^_^

    RispondiElimina