martedì 29 gennaio 2013

Practice on drawing style


(I got messages of failure from Blogspot?)
I'm practicing on drawing style, because I hope to be able to draw Rough Dreams next year.
I was criticized for my drawing style (is the first time in my life I see a critique about a drawing style rather than about a mistake).
Usually I follow critiques about mistakes I do in my drawing, but I can't cnange my style just because not everybody like it. I built my style because I think it can express myself better. Changing style does means that I can't express myself as I want anymore because it doesn't fit with my imagination. I think styles fit with imagination and with what artists want to show through their drawing. Coming back to my usual style was far better to me.

Now I'm practicin on inking and screen toning (But I haven't screentone pictures to show at the moment). I should practice on enviromets too :P


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento