lunedì 4 marzo 2013

The trip was a success :D I wanted to stay in Tromsø!

From my DeviantART account, March 1st, 2013 
TROMSØ IS COOL !!!
I will visit it again! That's sure!

 Next days I will update this journal and I will post some photo!

 Let's talk about Tromsø.
The city is beautiful. Is a big city (about 60.000 inhabitants) but the style is of a little town. My parents called it 'little town'.
I visited the Polaria museum, the Ishavskatedralen (beautiful), another museum (I can't remember the name), a couple of little churches (one was catholic). And a Sami hut.
The northern lights... unfortunately they didn't show, or they were too weak to be spectacular. On Tuesday I saw a green glow in a little hole in the clouds (it was cloudy) and yesterday in the morning (when it was still dark), I saw a turquoise glow in the north, but I didn't see a real northern light.
The bridge that connect Tromsøya with the part of the city where the Ishavskatedralen was built is very long. It takes 20 minutes to reach the other part by foot.
About the food. I wanted to try norwegian food, but, except for the sami cuisine, I wasn't that happy. I didn't wanted to behave like a snobbish italian that believes that italian food is great, but I had to.
Before flying to Norway, I was afraid to take the airplane. Instead it wasn't that bad.

 - Now I found new motivations to study Norwegian! -

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento