mercoledì 17 luglio 2013

Daily 12 - Waiting Room

I wanted to practice on lineart, but I think is better to improve on skectching now.
I sketch 4 times faster than 10 days ago, but I need to become faster on sketching, So I will have more time to make my sketches precise, then I can do better lineart (this drawing lacks of precision)
Also, I want to avoid screentones. Rather I want to do a black and white comic with clean lineart.

This scene happens at the start of chapter 15. I choose the less interesting part (the moment is important, but this scene doesn't reveal a lot).

Talking about useless information, I have problems to define Brian's dressing style. In this scene he is almost 23, so he can't have a extreme look anymore. My brother suggest to look for glam rock, because that style fits Brian. At the moment I didn't cheeked.

Olav loves soft and comfortable clothes. Even if he is 6.8 feet tall (Using american measurement without understanding them - I know that is 2.07 m), he can find clothes that are a bit larger than him. 

Bjørn instead likes to wear almost formal clothes, and if not formal, he likes to dress well (unless he doesn't fish)

Brian Brushes, Olav Sørensen and Bjørn Tennfjord are (c) by Alice Sacco

That's not daily sketch anymore. But at least now I'm trying to finish every drawing, instead to practice only. I need to learn to draw more like a comic artist, and to forget about colours and filters for a while.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento