mercoledì 10 luglio 2013

Daily 8 - Fat wrestler / News about RtYS (the twin series)

I wonder if doing daily sketches will really help.
Fat people are hard to draw

Andreas Brushes (c) by Alice Sacco


Also, I mentioned this serie 
more han a year ago.
There are news:
Character design of all characters was set to default and now I'm re-working on design. 
The old character design you know is officially canceled.

Now I'm studying the new character design of the twins. At the moment I can't even show the new character design, because it contains spoiler (Yes! the look of the Twins is strictly related to the new plot), but I think they're far better looking than before! :3

On the Other hand, I may show, in future, the new character design of Daniel, Claudiu and Matteo. their character design don't reveal bits of the story.

If you fell to draw Alice and Elena, you may use their old character design. Their colours are still valid.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento