giovedì 11 luglio 2013

Daily 8 - Axe Guillotine Driver and..

So finally I drew Olav performing 'Shoulder Back to Belly Piledriver' finisher, that, in RD, is his finisher ( Is well known as 'Axe Guillotine Driver' but, I think Olav will call it 'Arctic Sea Piledriver' )
The other is Olav injured (based on a picture of the Undertaker).

Olav Sørensen (c) by Alice Sacco


I love this character. Despite being the so caled 'dark and handsome' (in general i don't like 'dark and handsome' characters. Anyway Olav is just 'dark', not handsome, I think he is rather ugly), is extremely easy to move and has a great range of facial expression.

For example (he changes because is drawn in different periods - also sorry if I fail to recognize facial expressions)
Melancholy (I think)

Happy (I love his happy expression)

Serious (But I can't see his eyes)

Ready to fight (for long I though he has creepy face)

Very very sad (But you can't see him this way very easily)

Friendly



Also I think he has a nice smile (in those rare moments where he smiles)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento